Ford Motor Company and Ford Jordan thank you for selecting one of our quality products. Our commitment to you and your vehicle begins with quality protection and service.
Our Service Center
At Ford Jordan we are committed to investing as much care into servicing and repairing your vehicle as Ford do into building it. Our highly skilled Ford-trained technicians will use Ford-specific tools and the latest computerized diagnostic equipment designed specifically for your Ford. We guarantee to use only original Ford parts, engineered to fit and perform perfectly with your vehicle.
Your Warranty Start Date is the day you take delivery of your new vehicle or the day it is first put into service. If you bought a previously owned vehicle, you are eligible for any remaining warranty coverages.
When you’re behind the wheel of a new vehicle, the last thing you need is to worry. Ford Motor Company provides a 3-year or 60,000kms, whichever comes first, New vehicle limited warranty. Powertrain warranty on all NA sourced vehicle. ... allowing you to keep your mind on more important things, like where you’re driving next.
Additional or extended warranties may be available on selected models; Please Contact us for more information and the latest promotions.
MAINTAIN YOUR VEHICLE PROPERLY
- Your Owner Guide indicates the scheduled maintenance required for your vehicle. Proper maintenance guards against major repair expenses resulting from neglect or inadequate maintenance and help increase the value you receive when you sell or trade your vehicle.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that all of the scheduled maintenance is performed and that the materials used is genuine Ford Parts. Failure to perform scheduled maintenance as specified in the Owner Guide with Genuine Ford Parts at the Ford approved dealer will invalidate warranty coverage.
- At Ford Jordan, our Service Center has factory-trained technicians who can perform the required maintenance using genuine Ford parts. Our dealership looks forward to meeting your every service need to maximize your satisfaction with your vehicle.
The New Vehicle Limited Warranty does not cover: (1) parts and labor needed to maintain the vehicle; and (2) the replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear and/or any external cause that may result in damage. As the owner, you are responsible for these items.
Examples of maintenance and normal wear include but are not limited to;
- Oil changes
- Manual clutch components
- Oils, lubricants, other fluids
- Wiper blades
- Oil/air filters
- Wheel alignments and wheel balancing
- Tire rotation
- Brake pad/lining and rotor/drum
- Paint corrosion due to external factors
- Trim appearance
Unexpected repairs can be costly – protect yourself, your vehicle and your budget.
ESP PremiumCARE – Factory-like coverage provided by Ford Motor Company and the only program backed by Ford. Enjoy your vehicle worry-free, long after your new vehicle limited warranty expires.
- With more than 1,000 components covered, you’re protected for covered repairs down the road
- Customize a plan that’s right for you with coverage terms up to 8 years or up to 300,000 km, depending on the plan you select
- ESP PremiumCARE (Extended Warranty) offers multiple coverage duration and kilometer options
- Premium Maintenance (Service Plan) Gives You Genuine Peace of Mind from Ford Motor Company.
- Premium Maintenance covers routine inspections, preventive care and replacement of normal “wear and tear” items that is required by the periodic maintenance Schedule, including:
- Engine Oil & Filter Changes
- Air Filter, AC Filter
- Multi-point Inspections
- Shock Absorbers
- Clutch Discs
- Spark Plugs
- Engine Belts, Hoses, Hose Clamps
- Wiper Blades
- Limited number of brake pads (dependent on the plan)
Ford Protect Plans are honored by all authorized Ford dealers in the Middle East. That means you get:
- Reliable, quality service at any Ford dealership
- Repairs performed by factory trained technicians, using genuine parts
If you sell your vehicle, that were purchased from CIC Ford, before your Ford Protect Plan coverage expires, you can transfer any remaining coverage to the new owner.
Whenever you sell your vehicle, prospective buyers may have a higher degree of confidence that vehicle was properly maintained with Ford Protect, thereby improving resale value.
Contact us to find out how to register for peace of mind protection for your vehicle.
Ford Road Assist (RSA)
Ford Road Assist provides complimentary roadside assistance to Ford retail customers. Fleet customers are not covered under the Ford Road Assist program.
The vehicle is covered for the length of its manufacturer warranty, regardless of any change in ownership during the covered period.
*Applies to 2011 and newer model year vehicles.
Assistance will be provided wherever services can be delivered by land vehicle on public roads, where access is possible and permissible by local law. However, the roadside assistance services will not be provided where or when weather, security or other circumstances make the provision of the services impossible or threaten the safety of the persons or equipment intended to provide the services. Desert and off -road recoveries as well as sand and mud extraction services are not covered under this program.
- Flat Tire Change
- Battery Jump-Start
- Fuel Delivery
- Lockout Assistance
Please have the following information ready when calling Ford Road Assist:
- VIN (which can be found on your Ford Road Assist card or vehicle registration card)
- Registration number of your vehicle
- Your exact location
- Your contact telephone number
The RSA Call Center is open 24/7 with English and Arabic speakers.
Performance. Quality. Value. Just some of the reasons to choose Genuine Ford Parts. So don’t take chances. Insist on the parts manufactured with over 100 years of experience. Insist on Genuine Ford Parts.
Ford Motor Company has two major brands of parts. Both choices are right.
Genuine Ford parts are original equipment service parts available only through Ford Dealers. You’ll hear these referred to as “blue box” parts.
Motorcraft “Red Box”
Motorcraft parts, or “red box” parts, are either original equipment or built to Ford’s specifications.